Sunday, March 8, 2009
Our Final Car Design
So we FINALLY stuck to one design. Our design was going for an aerodynamic look. Once we had the idea, we decided to get started and make it happen. Once we completed it, we were happy with it. We decided to test it and once we did it seemed to have quite a few problems. 1. We analyzed the car and realized that the measurements were wrong and that the cardboard wasn't equal. 2. The wheels weren't on straight, causing it to move in different directions.3.One side was taller than the other.
Once we found out the problem, we decided to stick with the design but try it again. This time we were careful with our measurements. The outcome of the car was much better. It went straight and further than we expected. Eyna and I are very excited for evaluation day!
+ 2 straws
+ 1 Balloon
+ 2 sets of wheels
STAY TUNED FOR OUR TEST RUN IN THE SCHOOL...BY THE WAY WE ARE FIRST! WISH US GOOD LUCK!:)