Saturday, February 21, 2009

Scratch That...

So, our sketch didn't really happen. We decided to keep it simple because our sketch was a little unrealistic. So we made four trial runs with two different designs and we found that our second design went faster and further.
What Went Wrong With The First Car
First car.
1.The card board body made the wheels too stiff for it to go anywhere. 2.The body seemed too heavy. 3.The straw would always hit the ground so it prevented the car to go anywhere. 4.The body was too close to the ground.

What Went Wrong With Our Second Car
Second car.
1.The body was made out of foam, which made the car floppy.